Our Lamb Partners
The warm wool made it possible for the settlers to survive in the harsh northern climate. The wool is a natural product and only eco-friendly energy sources are used in the manufacturing process. Our partners use authentic Icelandic wool or other lamb material in their products or design.
- M Design M-Design is a fashion brand established by designer Margret Árna more than twenty years ago. The newest collection of warm clothes include sweaters, hats, fingerless gloves, legwarmers, capes, scarves, hood scarves and mittens. All are made of 100% Icelandic wool and some items are lined with quality fleece.
- Natural Bones Design Natural Bones Design makes unique products of art from skulls and bones of both domestic and wild Icelandic animals. Every piece of art is completed in Iceland from materials handled skillfully by our bygone ancestors who used this same material to make things for use and pleasure.
- Nordic Store Nordic Store has four local stores in Iceland, three in Reykjavik and one in Borgarnes. Our main store is located at Laekjargata 2, 101 Reykjavik. Since 2002, Nordic Store has been the leading online store in Iceland, focusing on providing the internet shopper with the biggest selection of Icelandic products.
- Rammagerðin Rammagerðin/Iceland Gift Store was established in 1940 and is one of the oldest gift stores in Iceland. In the beginning the mainstay of the business was framing and frame making, as the Icelandic name Rammagerðin implies. In 1949 the company started selling Icelandic designs and woolens for those buying gifts for relatives abroad.
- The Icelandic Knitter élène’s aim is to revive traditions and give them new life: she publishes unique patterns inspired by the past with a modern twist, produces specialty Icelandic yarns Love Story and Grýla, teaches, lectures and organizes hiking and knitting tours in Iceland for knitters around the globe.
- The Icelandic Store Our main products are sweaters, which are hand knitted from superior quality wool, carefully extracted from Icelandic sheep. The yarn obtained from these sheep is different compared to other sheep, because it is a pure breed, which has been kept separate from other sheep for more than centuries.