Our Lamb Partners
The close knitted relationship between farmers and restaurant owners is a key factor in maintaining the quality and integrity of the Icelandic lamb. Our restaurant partners offer only quality Icelandic Lamb, celebrating the diversity and uniqueness of Icelandic Lamb meat. The distinctive taste is a result of the wild pastures; the grass and the aromatic and spicy herbs on which the lambs graze.
- Egilsstaðir Hotel Edda The capital of the east has its own international airport and a host of local attractions. Among them are Hallormsstaður, Iceland's biggest forest, the extinct Mount Snæfell volcano, Atlavík's sandy cove and the beautiful Lagarfljot river. Our restaurant is open from 18:30 - 21:00.
- Hótel Varmahlíð Family run hotel located right by Road No. 1, in the village of Varmahlíð, in North Iceland. We concentrate on providing excellent local food and first-rate service in our restaurant. We cooperate with local farms and therefore can guarantee the best ingredients the region has to offer.
- Restaurant Hótel RangáThe restaurant at Hotel Rangá is an acclaimed gourmet restaurant, overlooking one of Iceland's finest salmon rivers, East-Rangá River. The restaurant's motto is the concept of a ”Farmers Market“ — in effect using predominantly local ingredients of the highest quality and freshness — following seasonal availability.
- Umi Hotel UMI Hotel offers a first class restaurant with a magnificent view of the Westman islands and the southern coast line. The restaurant’s beautiful design and the spectacular unspoiled nature surrounding it speaks to the restaurant’s cuisine. e emphasize the use of fresh ingredients from the surrounding area of the highest quality.
- Westfjords Fosshotel Fosshotel Westfjords is a three-star hotel in the small fishing village of Patreksfjörður, gateway to some of Iceland greatest attractions. Close to Fosshotel Westfjords is Látrabjarg Nesting Cliff, the magnificent Dynjandi Waterfall and Rauðasandur, the fascinating red sand beach.
- Ytra Lón farm lodge A tidy guesthouse 14 km / 9 mi along the coastline north of Þórshöfn village on the Langanes peninsula in Northeast Iceland, far from the hustle and bustle of city life (652 km / 405 mi from Reykjavík). An outdoor recreational paradise for nature lovers, hikers, and birdwatchers.